Monday, May 29, 2017

Echoes

Do you have a particular ability that sometimes helps you to perceive or understand things that others may not be aware of? How could you contribute to others by sharing what you notice?


In a market,
An unseen baby briefly cries,
Nearby, a mother strokes her baby’s head.
I laugh with the beauty of the echo
And mention to mother number two
What I saw:
The ricochet of energy,
The crying of one child
Leading to a need for a mother
To comfort hers.
She thanks me for the noticing
And the sharing.
Her gesture had been unconscious
And she is grateful to know
How instinctually her love
Envelopes her cherished one.
My delight in my gift to her,
So simple, and easy for me;
My seeing what most others don’t.
I treasure how the love
Echoes and circulates,
Reverberating
Onward. 

Bibi Caspari © 9/13/15

No comments:

Post a Comment